******OFFICIAL GAME THREAD*******

JoeBeeHall

All-American
Nov 17, 2013
7,559
6,429
113
 

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,578
72,676
113
Couple of our guys really need to get better from the free throw line. Washington and Wenyen for sure.
 

KyCatFan1

Heisman
May 6, 2002
30,867
31,594
113
It's what he does. Most of the time it makes teams better. Not so much this year.

Might be getting some confidence now. I just hope he doesn't take some of that away when we are finishing a team off by screaming at them when they are happy.
 

JoeBeeHall

All-American
Nov 17, 2013
7,559
6,429
113
With 2 minutes to go I would have lost this game if I had been coaching .
I would have pulled Vanderbilt and put in Richards for FT purposes .
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR KSR Today: South Carolina Week for the Top 25 Wildcats, UK Basketball Media Day, and more
  2. 02 KSR Football Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama
  4. 04 KSR Volleyball No Gaerte, No Problem: No. 3 Kentucky VB sweeps No. 7 Texas
  5. 05 KSR Football Recruiting Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville