Nope. They're half court offense is really good.SGA pushing too much too early.
It's a joke. Tired of NCCA refs.Slap, slap, slap. Nothing called.
I KNEW we weren’t going to win this game. I could feel it coming a mile away! We always piss the bed when we need it most.:angry:Ahhh. Here he is! Can always count on you to be a dumbass
Also, none of us acted like we “won something “ we were just bumping idiotic threads and posts from people like you my friend.
Quick Zay Zay... do a Reverse jinx! :joy:
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB