*** Official Game Thread***

Soupbean

All-American
Jan 19, 2007
5,945
8,109
0
They guard just guard much better than we do man to man. They are able to stay with us and strip, we chase and foul.
 

The_Catfather

All-American
May 21, 2002
14,076
5,332
92
Didn't think we'd need spot minutes from Vanderbilt tonight, but I wasn't anticipating the rape whistle either. Why I didn't expect it, I'm not quite sure.
 
  • Like
Reactions: EliteBlue

KYExtemper

All-Conference
Mar 6, 2013
4,471
4,618
0
This reminds me of some high school games that drag out with too many fouls.

And now we can't even make FTs. *Facepalm*
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR KSR Today: One step closer to a Sandstorm
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Recruiting 5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Recruiting Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky