********official game thread******

kyboy1998_rivals34276

All-American
Mar 20, 2006
9,339
8,773
61
Not PJs best day. I have a place on my heart for the T-shirt under the jersey look, so I’m giving him a pass for today’s effort.
 

mhroe1984

Heisman
Dec 16, 2007
14,060
10,627
0
I think that 8/20 performance from the FT line in the Kansas State game last year is still in PJ's head.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MarkPftw

kyboy1998_rivals34276

All-American
Mar 20, 2006
9,339
8,773
61
I think that 8/20 performance from the FT line in the Kansas State game last year is still in PJ's head.
I bet it’s more in your head. He’s a teenager. I wouldnt be surprised if he couldn’t tell you who we played in the sweet 16 last year.
 

Lost In FL

Heisman
Oct 5, 2001
21,036
73,154
113
Montgomery reminds me of Prince, but with hair.

And i just remembered one of the reasons i dont like vandy.
 

bigblue1971

All-American
Dec 20, 2014
2,581
5,188
113
Starters for next game...

Quickly
Johnson
Richards
EJ
Travis

EJ or Travis couldn't be worse guarding out on the floor than Washington Herro or Green plus he can score.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU
  2. 02 KSR Podcasts KSR Football Podcast: Dreaming Big After Comeback Win at South Carolina
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
  5. 05 KSR Baseball Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati