Hope you have a bucketCan someone Guard that guy it Just trap him Everytime he gets the ball please! I am going to puke if he hits another 3 !
Don't let the pumpers see this.VMI has made 14 threes tonight.
UK has made 16 threes so far the ENTIRE EFFING SEASON!!!!
We are playing inside and they are jacking 3s. We should shoot more free throwsWhat the hell nonsense are you talking about?
We are +18 free throw attempts tonight.
People can say well we got players no Cal got his 2nd and 3rd choices at the different positions I know that for a fact!Yep. Until we get some studs this is the product.
Well at least we’re going to win.
If they were one of the worst D1 teams in the country, they would have a losing record. Just stop.6 point game against one of the worst D1 schools in the country.
Incredible how much we suck.
Like a U6 fan.they were up ****ing 19
I wish I was there so I could boo
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
KSR Football
Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation’s No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid