********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

JC43

All-Conference
Oct 6, 2006
3,807
2,956
0
Green with 3 unforced to, 2 walks, hr is submarining on purpose pull his ***
 

jameslee32

Heisman
Mar 26, 2009
33,666
22,359
83
Dull, uninspired, poorly-coached bball.
There's the door!
 
Nov 23, 2005
10,035
503
0
I'm following the game thread....... I ain't even listening....... My wife and youngest girl are watching a christmas movie..... From what I have heard I ain't gonna disturb them to watch this.....
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat
Jan 10, 2015
19,366
33,133
62
This team isn't making it out of the first weekend of the tournament... I know people are going to say it's to early in the year still to say that but we are still struggling to much with these chump teams . It's going to be another disappointing let down year and another year of no final 4.... Go ahead you sunshine pumpers tell me how stupid I am and that I don't know what I'm talking about .......
 
  • Like
Reactions: KyFaninNC

ck-2

Heisman
Apr 7, 2007
11,306
19,154
113
I could see KJ living at the line. I’d make him watch tape of Andrew Harrison. I could see him doing a lot of the same things as far as driving and picking up fouls.
 

BBUK_anon

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
52,358
124,843
0
HA HA That player was swinging on Reid's arm. His arm did not move.[laughing]

CD mania...
 

ManitouDan_anon

Heisman
Dec 7, 2006
20,073
32,434
0
I’ve been moving clothes , furniture, and everything else I own — started at 630am , just set down , didn’t even realize we played tonight . Sounds like we didn’t play too great
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
  2. 02 KSR Football Recruiting Louisville's 4-star WR commit Ja'Hyde Brown will visit Kentucky this weekend
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats