The only UK "fans" that are "about done" is you and the other .0000001%.Hard to watch. I think fans are about done with this era of UK bball
The only UK "fans" that are "about done" is you and the other .0000001%.
FishersBlue loves when this UK team struggles. He wants Cal out of here at all cost. Hates the BB program as a whole. Pretty pathetic actually.Speak for yourself.
I would have lost a lot of money betting on that match.Fat Phil beat Tiger
Up 18. Unhappy gamblers.I’ve been moving clothes , furniture, and everything else I own — started at 630am , just set down , didn’t even realize we played tonight . Sounds like we didn’t play too great
What’s more annoying...listening to these sorry *** announce teams that the SEC network has working our games, OR...listening to Cal scream like a damn fool EVERY SINGLE PLAY!!
Better enjoy Keldon now
You are insane.lolFishersBlue loves when this UK team struggles. He wants Cal out of here at all cost. Hates the BB program as a whole. Pretty pathetic actually.
Sasha “gimme that sh**” JonesI really wished SKJ would’ve stayed and Richards transfered.
KSR Basketball
Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
KSR Football
Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game