I really wish SKJ would’ve stayed and Richards transfered.
Sasha “gimme that sh**” Jones
We love Cal, right?
Will we be ready for UNC?
I wish more felt the same way. A lot of Cal lovers here more than UK lovers.Not so much Cal, but the Cat's.
Haven’t seen UNC play this year. I hate those bastards. Hope you’re wrong.Hahaha...we will show up to the game if that’s what you mean. Right now, UNC would bludgeon this team.
I’m afraid it could be ugly.Will we be ready for UNC?
Thank you Cal. I'm ready for the next era of UK bball.You don't. Don't act like you do.
Best post of this thread. And Cal doesn't seem to like EJ much either who is very much like SKJ.
Echo an earlier post: NO acknowledged leader.This team seems to be getting worse.
NopeWill we be ready for UNC?
28 point spread, had a 20 point lead.
Now just a 14 point game
Bridge trolls won't be happy with that comment.KJ is outstanding this game.
Thank you Cal. I'm ready for the next era of UK bball.
Where’s sackat?
[roll]wth is that on Cal's nose on the bridge? a mole or a zit or what? sumbitch looks monstrous.
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!