Thompson will probably be in jail before he’s 30Thompson taunting Travis. Dbag
If this half was a dog it would look like this
![]()
might not even see the floorNow I hope Baker sees decent min in the 2nd.
See what his stroke is talking about! (no homo)
True but KJ is scoreless. Kinda evens outMajor worry that it is this close a game and Powell only has 3 points.
Nice D by Johnson taking that charge.
I was disheartened to hear this ******** from him.I'm not even worried about it.
We'll get it figured out.
Ok.
Reassuring indeedI'm not even worried about it.
We'll get it figured out.
Ok.
I'm glad the game is going like this. I'm sick as hell and this is right about the speed I can keep up with.
tick tockDefense is definitely better.
Taking small steps at a time. Hopefully they don't relax on defense.
We still make silly mistakes, but noticeably better than few games ago.
might not even see the floor
That's what she saidSomething about that sentence sounds perverted .. can’t quite put my finger on it LoL
Our defense is really good today.
I expect the offense to explode in the second half.
We’ve gotten nothing out of KJ and Herro. I expect that to change.
Drink some Vit. C & B and get well in the 2nd half.I'm glad the game is going like this. I'm sick as hell and this is right about the speed I can keep up with.
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
KSR Football
The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals