I watched my niece play this morning play, this game looked way worse. She is 4
I have no qualms about that.Remain qualm all is well.
How is her walk? Can she guard?
Refs keeping them in it.
Richards set a nice screen for Hero’s open 3 point shot. Unfortunately, Hero bricked it.I know I am old fashioned, but a few picks and screens to get some open looks would be refreshing.
Hey guys
Watching the game but busy doing stuff
Offense looks rough
If we are the 9th best team in the country, college bb must be way down this year. Hopefully, we can get there, but we just aren't very good right now.
Trust me, you aren't missing anything. The guys are trying anyway, at least in the first half. Both teams are comically bad today (so far).Hey guys
Watching the game but busy doing stuff
Offense looks rough
KJ selfish x 100We have no one that can consistently hit the outside shot. We need Herro to make those good looks from 3. If we just had one knock down shooter, that would open things up for the bigs and for the other guards to drive.
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: A Wide Open Week 5 Preview
KSR
Key stat to watch in Kentucky vs. South Carolina: Turnovers
KSR
KSR Happy Hour: Previewing Big Blue Madness, Kentucky vs. South Carolina
KSR Football
Toughness is the Standard for Tegra Tshabola and the Kentucky Offensive Line
KSR Basketball
N'Diaye and McBride are competing for minutes, but making each other better every day