Whenever there's two official game threads, whoever started the second one deserves a temporary ban.
Is it really that hard to take a moment to look that the board before starting your thread?
I didn’t see the other dude ahead posted one. I wasn’t trying to start a war over it. I had just logged on because I knew it was time lol. I always have to do my part to ensure for a win
Dude blow me. I didn’t do it out of spite. I’ve been doing them since 2011. I didn’t check before I posted I wasn’t trying to step on anyone’s toes. Frankly I couldn’t care less.Whenever there's two official game threads, whoever started the second one deserves a temporary ban. And, YES, I'm looking at YOU @Wall2Boogie.
Is it really that hard to take a moment to look that the board before starting your thread?
Dude blow me. I didn’t do it out of spite. I’ve been doing them since 2011. I didn’t check before I posted I wasn’t trying to step on anyone’s toes. Frankly I couldn’t care less.
What time is tip off? I have to watch it from the CBSSPORTS stream. It doesn't show commercials
Well apparently I deserve a ban because I didn’t scout through the threads first. I worked last night and didn’t have a chance to lookNever apologize for doing your job.
What time is tip off? I have to watch it from the CBSSPORTS stream. It doesn't show commercials
Well apparently I deserve a ban because I didn’t scout through the threads first. I worked last night and didn’t have a chance to look
You dont say?Looks like a lot of UK blue in the stands.
Kiss and makeup boys. Time to stomp a mudhole in UNC’s ***Well apparently I deserve a ban because I didn’t scout through the threads first. I worked last night and didn’t have a chance to look
People still "log on"?I didn’t see the other dude ahead posted one. I wasn’t trying to start a war over it. I had just logged on because I knew it was time lol. I always have to do my part to ensure for a win
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!