Hagans has to be a threat in the half court, at least driving and creating.
Quickley is just that. He's got it going.
Quickley is just that. He's got it going.
The talent is there, it’s the system, and discipline that’s missing. Can’t have five guys standing on offense. And PJ should not be allowed to jack up threes unless we are blowing someone out.This may be Cal’s 2nd least talented UK team, ahead only of the Noel-less 2013 squad.
He can play against North Carolina. Pretty sure he can lay against Vanderbilt.Travis needs to start getting to the line at least or sit him on the bench he can’t play with these people
Cat's heating up. Sad they start so cold.
Farr Gran
It is so obvious this team is at its best when we go small. Quickley Hagans Herro KJ and PJ . And if pj is out then richards or travis.
WTF happened to Reid? Last 3 games he has been abysmal.
Well only 2 guys are projected first round draft picks. I just see a bunch of decent players. But nothing really special.The talent is there, it’s the system, and discipline that’s missing. Can’t have five guys standing on offense. And PJ should not be allowed to jack up threes unless we are blowing someone out.
“I gotta figure out what I’m doing and what we’re doing”
You want a free month of sling?I hate having Hulu. Im always a minute behind the thread it seems like.
Sling seems like its about 5min behind the radio...I hate having Hulu. Im always a minute behind the thread it seems like.
KSR Women's Basketball
New WNBA mock draft has Clara Strack teaming up with Caitlin Clark
KSR Football
NFL Draft Buzz Building for Lance Heard
KSR Football
Shane Beamer Pleads with South Carolina Fans Ahead of Kentucky Game
KSR
KSR Today: One step closer to a Sandstorm