leaving your feet twice in the post is pretty bad lol.
Yeah, I think she knew she was on camera.Anyone else that cheerleader acting weird af?
Our half court offense is non existent. It’s fast break or nothing.
I like Cal but I'm so tired of the team not being prepared to play and that's on him.
The ecstacy or acid was beginning to peak lolAnyone else that cheerleader acting weird af?
He needs to take that shot, he can hit it
He's 1-12 for the year
pretty funny exchange
Mind sometimes runs faster than the mouth.Cal increasingly doesnt utter complete sentences when he talks. His post game shows are out of control. Its hilarious and endearing, we all understand Calspeak, but it is a bit weird.
There's no doubt. BBN has learned to speak it lolMind sometimes runs faster than the mouth.
KSR Football
Kentucky's Blocking Boyer Proves He's an Elite Pass-Catcher
KSR Football
The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
KSR
KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'