I thought under the new flagrant rules that intent doesn’t matter if is a shot to the head? Or am I wrongIt was incidental. JFC move on. It wasnt malicious, just unfortunate.
I'd say its hard to call a flagrant in a loose ball situation
They are now down to 41.9% so defense is once again the key to a UK victory. It would be nice if the players realized that at the beginning of a game for once.On the bright side, Vandy started out shooting 83% from the field and we have them down to 50% at halftime. Still pretty poor defense so far though.
These refs suck worse than Karen Sypher
Bow to the face isn't a hard call.I'd say its hard to call a flagrant in a loose ball situation
Wow what a surprise Quick gets on the floor and the D picks up and he makes a shot . LOL . It is clock work. Hagans / Quick/Herro/ PJ are the 4 players who have to play . The other guys can fight for the 5th. Richards is out playing Travis the last few games. Hell Ej is out playing Travis too in a lot of ways.
I dont think, and clearly they agreed, that a guys body part making contact as they fall to the ground like that is classifiable as a shot to the head. Maybe turning with elbows out and catching a guy upside the head is more what that change was intended to encompass. I think for once refs used a modicum of common sense.I thought under the new flagrant rules that intent doesn’t matter if is a shot to the head? Or am I wrong
KSR Basketball
John Pelphrey joins Mark Pope’s Kentucky staff as Director of Player Development
KSR Basketball
Reece Potter used the offseason to bulk up as he eyes playing time in 2026-27
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina: National Media Takes
KSR Football
UK Hall of Famer Jeff Van Note passes away
KSR Football
South Carolina has Seemingly Solved Run Game Woes