Do us all a favor and log off thenIf I wasn’t a fan, I wouldn’t be watching the damn game!
If the A&M game announcers were an A+, these are more like a D-.
Quickley needs somebody’s minutes.
Dirty basketball..Hit him in the baby-maker. Flagrant 10!
No kidding, dudes a clown.Do us all a favor and log off then
I randomly got hit with pain in that spot one day out hiking and it sent me to my knees... couldn’t walk until it stoppedThats a weird spot to hurt
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB