This game is going down to the wire. If we find a way to win it will color me more impressed about any win since maybe the 38-1 season. AU is just impossible at home . But I believe we can find a way.
I just really don't enjoy basketball very much anymore, if the only reason we are going to lose games is opposing players make 6 or 7 straight NBA threes against us then it's just horseshit and I hate it
I bet they keep thinking the same thing. Every time they cut it to 3-4, we make a big play.I agree. 6 point lead and ball. Then TO and AND-1
Cat fight actually.Dogfight
You have alternatives, go root for Ohio state and XavierEvery time we get a chance to get breathing room we do something stupid. Up 6 with ball and give a live ball turnover right into a layup compounded by a foul.
Frustrating watching this when we could have put this away so long ago.
A few great shots have kept us in it but my god they hit miracle shots on their end.
Ummm we are winning and have been basically the entire game.I just really don't enjoy basketball very much anymore, if the only reason we are going to lose games is opposing players make 6 or 7 straight NBA threes against us then it's just horseshit and I hate it
i'm pretty sure it's our defense, fouling the 3 point shooter and giving up easy backdoor cuts as well as silly turnovers that can still cause us to lose.
i'm pretty sure it's our defense, fouling the 3 point shooter and giving up easy backdoor cuts as well as silly turnovers that can still cause us to lose.
Kept us in it? Are you watching same game as me?Every time we get a chance to get breathing room we do something stupid. Up 6 with ball and give a live ball turnover right into a layup compounded by a foul.
Frustrating watching this when we could have put this away so long ago.
A few great shots have kept us in it but my god they hit miracle shots on their end.
KSR Football
Kentucky's Blocking Boyer Proves He's an Elite Pass-Catcher
KSR Football
The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
KSR
KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'