********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,963
102,184
113
I knew as soon as you posted this that this was coming. I blame this post.

Then you live in Neverland or Narnia.

Couldn't be that the team is on the road against a top 12 team. Nah, let's go with magical unicorns and bad mojo. Makes more sense.
 

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,689
62,578
113
What is up with our bigs the last few years always barreling into players with their shoulder like it's a football move? Feel like I see this far too often.
 

Aike

Heisman
Mar 17, 2002
75,453
46,423
90
I love when Vitale watches the replay and pretends like he actually sees something. :joy:
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
  3. 03 KSR Football Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
  4. 04 KSR Football 4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB