Just not wise at all with the ball in the closing minutes of the game, a chance to make a 10 point game and a lazy lobb by Washington. He should know better
they games planned for him. everyone can see it and it’s opened up the post. happens in basketball. it’s called keying on a guy.
IQ killed that run
Kansas is bad, we should be up 20.
It’s nice to see festus lolUK can't lose with this guy!!!
Git-r-Done...
![]()
There’s only been about 147 posts saying how bad he’s been but you pick mine out. But that’s fine Dan.You catch a lot of heat on here and I’ve never dogged you — but screw you .. you just hate UK
Yeah but he’s played big in some big games. Not going to hate on him. Yet. :smiley:
True. But it is Kansas. They are not going to lay down.
well you’d be wrong and herro’s shot attempts proves it.I think he’s just having a bad game. Kansas was much more worried about Travis and Washington and they’re dominating.
I agree we should be up by more, but bad teams aren't ranked in the top 10 in late January.True. But it is Kansas. They are not going to lay down.
It’s nice to see festus lol
I agree we should be up by more, but bad teams aren't ranked in the top 10 in late January.
well you’d be wrong and herro’s shot attempts proves it.
Well I didn’t mean he’s horrible overall. I meant today.Or he’s just having bad night shooting the ball?
Pour me one would you?Well... the 6 pack is gone. But wait, there's more! Hello Mr. Bourbon.
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB