Great question. Had him in the cornerWhy didn’t KJ walk up and double that guy?
Fewer than I thought, 11. Seems like 20.We desperately moving forward need to fix the turnovers.
Just a first half poster.@JFCats22 I've missed you tonight. Wherefore art thou?
Probably a good time to figure out ways to have the Ball in herro’s hands... this game is over if he shoots our free throws the rest of the way
They didn’t play good , we didn’t play good ... but the W is all that counts
You’re sick, woman [laughing]So... what did I miss? Lol.
I got a call that my 4-month grandson missed his grandma. It was right after an "And 1" by Reid Travis, so that dang confliction kicked in and I had to visit him. Then I told him I had to go back home and watch the UK game. "Give grandma a high-five!" Both parents were sitting there and he did it. They got all excited. I was like, "huh?" Baby's first high-five went to me!! OMG. I'm so happy.
There is nothing in this game that could upset me right now.
Go Cats!! Beat the Jayhawks!! (Reid Travis is STILL yummy af. Just don't tell my new boyfriend. Shh...)
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina