********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

ManitouDan_anon

Heisman
Dec 7, 2006
20,073
32,434
0
I just said it this am I think , gonna be a game where Hagans , PJ and RT all miss a few threes , and we will need those possessions back .
 
  • Like
Reactions: ck-2

hotelblue

Heisman
Jul 6, 2006
41,683
13,121
0
they’ve been clutch and we laid an egg and have been handcuffed on top of it, and it’s a 2 point game.
 

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
I really thought Cal waited too long to go back to Quickley. He was the one that helped us build the 8 point lead at the half.

I was about to die if that shot went in.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Comebakatz3

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,586
72,704
113
Impressed with LSU, but all of our missed free throws and bunnies are coming back to haunt us.

Can't be a true threat if we're going to shoot bricks from three too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: richbrookstomato

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,689
62,578
113
I'm gonna post this later.. But i want to know how far back we have to go to find a half where Duke or Kansas had double the fouls in a half at home. 4 fouls with THIS defense is a joke
 
  • Like
Reactions: IYAOYAS1
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: A Wide Open Week 5 Preview
  2. 02 KSR Key stat to watch in Kentucky vs. South Carolina: Turnovers
  3. 03 KSR KSR Happy Hour: Previewing Big Blue Madness, Kentucky vs. South Carolina
  4. 04 KSR Football Toughness is the Standard for Tegra Tshabola and the Kentucky Offensive Line
  5. 05 KSR Basketball N'Diaye and McBride are competing for minutes, but making each other better every day