40-32 Halftime. I'll take it. [smoke]
Still think UK gets the worst home whistles I've ever seen, but it is what it is.
Still think UK gets the worst home whistles I've ever seen, but it is what it is.
I'd give her the best I seconds of her life......er my life actually.
LSU perplexes me. They have great athletes and they're very quick. They don't seem to be a very good basketball team though but yet they're 19 and 4 so they obviously they are. Just my observation from the first half. I think that's because they never quit so that makes me nervous
I agree with that our home whistle has never ever been good!40-32 Halftime. I'll take it. [smoke]
Still think UK gets the worst home whistles I've ever seen, but it is what it is.
I didn't read the book, but watched the movie. It's pretty bizarre.I just took a look at your avatar. Love the clown picture. Did you ever read It?
I might agree without 3 of the worst turnovers I've seen. Can't have more than 1 as a backup imo but hit a 3 and played solid D. That foul he got when Waters pushed off was criminal!
I didn't read the book, but watched the movie. It's pretty bizarre.
I have to believe the book is intense.
3 pt shooting. Still a big worry. Gotta watch 3 pt differential in the 2nd half. -9 right now. LSU will keep shooting.
Very pleased thought we might be down 3-5 at half with this team. These are the 2 best SEC teams.
I might agree without 3 of the worst turnovers I've seen. Can't have more than 1 as a backup imo but hit a 3 and played solid D. That foul he got when Waters pushed off was criminal!
Effort and unselfishness will go a long way.What is this nonsense with downplaying Tennessee? They are experienced and probaby play the best team ball in th country. Bone is a top 5 PG in this league. Will be a war each time UK plays them.
These refs aren’t consistentFoul on one end and nothing on our end......
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
KSR Basketball
Kentucky Basketball vs. Louisville will get the ABC Spotlight
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB posts job opening for another assistant coach
KSR Football
The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
KSR
KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon