Waters has sucked all night, no matter who’s guarding him.Shouldn't have even bothered putting Hagans back in. We were rolling without him. I know he's better than Quickley but Quickley was doing a hell of a job on Waters.
Nobody, not one person, said to jack threes on nights when we aren't hitting. Not one.Where's the 3 jacking crowd? This is ABISMOL.
This is a loss. Vols would beat us 15 tonight.
I promised myself I wouldn’t get negative again
I really did
But it doesn’t look good and I have a bad feeling
Let the crowd play in their place tonight. Pitiful effort.Crowd needs to get our players going
I promised myself I wouldn’t get negative again
I really did
But it doesn’t look good and I have a bad feeling
Id bet my last dollar that was the play called by Cal..Good shot reid lol. That's the play out of the timeout?
we should have been up double digits in the first half but we couldn’t hit free throws.LSU is taller and more athletic, they just back off all our guys and we have enough rope to hang ourselves.
If we could shoot we win by 20
KSR
Kentucky MBB posts job opening for another assistant coach
KSR Football
The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
KSR
KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'