Gafford is pretty good. Their best player. 10 points, 4 boards, 2 blocks, in foul trouble.Given up 2x+ as many points
What's with these trash calls?
White haired ref is pathetic
Gafford is pretty good. Their best player. 10 points, 4 boards in foul trouble.
I was looking forward to a nice easy game with no stress.
Hilarious, when will I learn?
he thought hagans pulled them all down lolRef had like 4 players in front of him and called that foul.
Nick's hands are the worst I've ever seen
It's like he is playing with oven mitts on.Nick's hands are the worst I've ever seen
Well I'm not saying that. He's a kid, it's tough for some kids to lock in and focus. He's not focused.It’s every game with him just go to the nba already dude if that’s what you want. He doesn’t look any more into the game than someone sitting in a home for Alzheimer’s patients in Frankfort
Want the one and done to be over
WTF REF. Dude was out of control. OFFENSIVE FOUL!
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama
KSR Volleyball
No Gaerte, No Problem: No. 3 Kentucky VB sweeps No. 7 Texas
KSR Football Recruiting
Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
KSR Cats in the NBA
Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos