I was looking forward to a nice easy game with no stress.
Hilarious, when will I learn?
Late SEC games. No such thing. Arky playing like nothing to lose because well. They have nothing to lose.
I was looking forward to a nice easy game with no stress.
Hilarious, when will I learn?
If Richards has better hands he would dominate, solely on the misses and passes from PJ.
Get the ball to Herro during foul time and we win.We have to win this. Hell, we might drop for playing like **** if we win.
Offense has to go thru PJ and Herro.
Missed one shot.Herro, 27 points, 4 boards, 3 ast, 2 stl, 1 blk, 1 to.
Lob Rocke?I been watching Ky Basketball over 60 years, and nick richards has the worst hands in the history of Ky BB. and it isnt even close
LaVon Williams maybe? Rob Locke?I been watching Ky Basketball over 60 years, and nick richards has the worst hands in the history of Ky BB. and it isnt even close
Richards has the worst hands I’ve ever seen.
Rob looks like michael jordan compared to NickLob Rocke?
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama
KSR Volleyball
No Gaerte, No Problem: No. 3 Kentucky VB sweeps No. 7 Texas
KSR Football Recruiting
Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
KSR Cats in the NBA
Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos