********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Wall2Boogie

Heisman
Jan 28, 2010
26,239
21,732
0
gonna be a tough one today with Reid. I think we’re uo for the challenge.

Go Big Blue!
 

KyCatFan1

Heisman
May 6, 2002
30,867
31,594
113
Expecting them to make the other free throw and then 3 to go to overtime. [eyeroll]
 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Really surprised there aren’t hardly any UK fans.

Pretty crazy blue couldn’t get in more.

 

EliteBlue

Heisman
Mar 27, 2009
16,751
20,269
0
I like that we are without RT. I know I’ll be in the minority, but I think the experience against a physical, inside-out team that EJ and Nick will Get today will pay off in the Tournament.

Road game against UT was going to be tough regardless. We continue to build towards the final goal. I’d prefer the W, but keep it under 5 and I’m ok.
 

TheDude73

Heisman
Jan 7, 2006
24,326
24,111
113
And we are the only ranked team playing another ranked team today.

Anyone hear Wally talking about KU/OSU game? What a clown. "Tough to put this Kansas team away!" He could have told the truth and said "KU just can't seem to put teams away like everyone expects KU to usually do."
 

warrior-cat

Hall of Famer
Oct 22, 2004
192,265
157,973
113
And we are the only ranked team playing another ranked team today.

Anyone hear Wally talking about KU/OSU game? What a clown. "Tough to put this Kansas team away!" He could have told the truth and said "KU just can't seem to put teams away like everyone expects KU to usually do."
OK St, got screwed in last three minutes. Refs insured Kansas win.
 

TheDude73

Heisman
Jan 7, 2006
24,326
24,111
113
I know people hate ESPN, but I hate games on CBS as they have so many damned commercials as compared to ESPN. CBS = Commercials Broadcasting Service.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RoyKent

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
For some reason I thought Bone was a Senior.

UT is going to be really good again next year. Lost Alexander and Admiral but everyone else is back.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
  2. 02 KSR Football Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
  4. 04 KSR Football Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
  5. 05 KSR KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU