Has been all year minus about 6 games.Ashton hs turned into a turnover machine lately
You know we can pass them for #1 in South right if they had lost that game ?I'm glad they won. Keep them on the 1 line and away from UK.
I see Ole Miss has scouted us. Go figure.All you have to do is challenge our passes and we turn it over. Glad we came ready to play again. [eyeroll]
Looking identical to UT game. This isn't a Reid Travis being out problem, it's a focus problem.
There was a reason I was livid when he started over Quick the first 1/4 of the season. He proved me wrong but lately he is looking like November Hagans.Has been all year minus about 6 games.
You know we can pass them for #1 in South right if they had lost that game ?
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
KSR Basketball
KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front