********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD*********

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,595
72,708
113
These missed free throws are going to get us in the tournament. Come on Keldon damn
 
  • Like
Reactions: RoyKent

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,976
102,246
113
I know it's spelled differently, but every time I hear the name Naz Reid, I want to start rapping lines from Ether.

 

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,715
62,624
113
My God. Where is this.. Almost all season?

This is some of the best basketball I've seen them play..
 

SophiesDad

Heisman
Mar 23, 2018
6,384
20,886
0
Nick and KJ rockin the rim with auhtority! Hell yes!! December and January Keldon is back tonight
 

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,595
72,708
113
Wow, nice put back Richards. Yeah, love it.

Then follow it up with a steal and a dunk. Sweet
 

caneintally

Heisman
Oct 1, 2002
27,455
17,056
0
Hey remember all those fools talking smack about KJ the past few days ? Yeah that was pretty funny :smiley:
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
  3. 03 KSR 11 Personnel, No Huddle! LSU Preview with Shea Dixon
  4. 04 KSR Basketball KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  5. 05 KSR Football 'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front