This post got a like.Last year season ended b/c PJ couldn't hit free throws.
I hate to say it, but I see it coming that Keldon missing FT's will be the end of us this year.
And a fan base that panics their *** off incessantly
The unwillingness to get back on defense is worth a little panic.
Rebels must have 7-8 layups or dunks.
Reid may be a more important piece to this team than I thoughtLike I said, this team is mediocre and lost without Reid. We may still win tonight but we need Reid back..desperately.
What has happened to Hagans Defense?
He was a defensive demon most of the season, but he’s not guarding well at all lately.
KSR Football
Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
KSR Football
Bio Blast: LSU Tigers