A month ago I would have bet a thousand dollars this was a final 4 team. I wouldn’t make that bet now
Didn't he mouth some kind of naughty word?Davis should have got a T.
Ok?You guys rip IU but now that they’re healthy they’re winning close games against good teams and you’re struggling at ole miss. I don’t think UK is a whole lot better. Yes, UK is better but not by much. I hope we win our next theee games so we make the tourney and we’re in your bracket. We’ll take you out in the second round.
At least twice and nothing...No T? Refs being shown up by Ole Miss players tonight.
You guys rip IU but now that they’re healthy they’re winning close games against good teams and you’re struggling at ole miss. I don’t think UK is a whole lot better. Yes, UK is better but not by much. I hope we win our next theee games so we make the tourney and we’re in your bracket. We’ll take you out in the second round.
Whatever.Get over it man. Stop with the crazy
Okay moron.You guys rip IU but now that they’re healthy they’re winning close games against good teams and you’re struggling at ole miss. I don’t think UK is a whole lot better. Yes, UK is better but not by much. I hope we win our next theee games so we make the tourney and we’re in your bracket. We’ll take you out in the second round.
We handle screens terribly.Gotta stop switching our bigs onto 3 point shooters. It’s an automatic 3 pointer every time.
Cal will never change. Too stubborn.Gotta stop switching our bigs onto 3 point shooters. It’s an automatic 3 pointer every time.
Didn’t believe we’d struggle tonight. Thought Ole Miss was crap
Whatever.
You can apologize at any time.
I literally said "probably lost 8 points at the line" and you go on your fact checking rant like I'm some troll.
If only UK had rowdy home crowds like that....Another case where homecourt advantage helps...they're literally afraid to get this crowd pissed after what happened in the UT game
KSR Basketball
KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
KSR Football
Bio Blast: LSU Tigers