********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

caneintally

Heisman
Oct 1, 2002
27,455
17,056
0
LOL boy did I call this or what ? Said with travis a 20 pt win without him a 4-6 pt win and I suspect I am dead on.
 

Saven

All-Conference
Apr 24, 2012
6,269
1,278
0
Lol, of course as soon as I can turn on the game Florida goes on this incredible run.....
 
Sep 13, 2003
23,905
33,655
113
Nick has REGRESSED. All you have to do is flinch and he'll jump. EVERY head fake works against our Bigs.:weary::weary:
 

Cbbcrazy2

All-Conference
Feb 18, 2007
19,374
2,666
113
4th game in a row we have had a scoring drought. If we have an early out in the tourney this will be our ticket home. Zone this team get a dub on most nights imo.
 

blubo

Heisman
Oct 14, 2014
22,273
85,181
78
Total bs. why are our guys playing with their heads up their asses?? didn’t they practice or look at game film?
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium
  3. 03 KSR Football How Kentucky "Put the Icing on the Cake" with Historic 2-Point Conversion
  4. 04 KSR Football Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
  5. 05 KSR Football Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia