He is Built for this stuff. I heard him say so.Herro showing off now.![]()
helluva left hand!Nice left by Herro!
What a move by Herro. He just makes things look easy where most players wouldn't be able to pull it off.
You might be right?? I apologize if that’s the case.possibly talking about different travel calls. i'll have to check later.
These pretzels are making me thirsty!!![]()
Tyler with the AWESOME Euro step!!!![banana][banana][banana][banana]
Now is there ANY doubt that he is our MAIN offensive threat?!!!
Man I’m gonna miss herro next year
Pretty sure that’s the only walk we’ve been called for. I’m assuming he’s talking about the one on PJ.possibly talking about different travel calls. i'll have to check later.
Hagans coming back in. Time for the Florida run again to make it interesting all the way to the final buzzer.
Yep, my bad. New glasses. I'm guessing what I'm typing . lolYou mean 3 number 1's?
Hmmm...did these Cats turn it up a notch?
KSR Football
Alex Afari, Mark Mitchell ruled ineligible following NCAA win in Kentucky Court of Appeals
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star SF DeMarcus Henry schedules official visit to Kentucky
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina
KSR Basketball
John Pelphrey joins Mark Pope’s Kentucky staff as Director of Player Development
KSR Basketball
Reece Potter used the offseason to bulk up as he eyes playing time in 2026-27