PJ - 10 pts, 12 rebs, 4 ast, 4 blk, 2 stl
UVA gonna UVA...it’s March!UVA about to go down.
Committee chair just said the loss will lock them in at the overall #1 seed.
.... HmmMissed front end. This could get too close for comfort
The Big Blue Mist is in full force.BBN with a beautiful showing tonight.
Well done, fans.
Really agree. So happy for IQ and Travis especiallyGameball goes to our bench. Travis, Quickley, Richards, and Baker all played great today
Agree. Should have blown them out early.Sure wish this team would get in sync though.
Agree. Should have blown them out early.
Grant Williams just flopped
Wasn't sure. I know it sounds like the typical spoiled Kentucky fan but I really thought we had several chances to stretch the lead in the second half and didn't. Just hate empty possessions.I stated it like I was being sarcastic but it is the truth. This team is at least 20 points better than they played this game. (That is conservative.) The D is there.
Very solid indeed.Welcome back RT! We need the big guy! Solid first game back.
Or Miss. St!Nice 18 point win boys.... Hopefully we get to kick that UT butt next!!!!
PJ not his best game, but back to his double double ways with RT back.Very solid indeed.
KSR Football
Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina
KSR Football
Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation
KSR Football
Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Football
Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'