********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

ala_kat2

Heisman
Jan 4, 2003
11,282
10,714
103
PJ can’t afford loose fouls. We’ll play rest of first half without him as soon as he picks up 2nd foul
 

Jazzycat

All-Conference
May 23, 2002
16,095
4,711
113
Please....stopping the game to see if there were any flagrants....let them play!!
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,024
71,546
113
Oh that’s a horse crap call!

Every time we play UT PJ gets two early fouls. Coincidence? I think not!
 

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
OMFG they just took PJ out of the game with a 2nd foul you have got to be kidding me

FAWK YOU REFS
 
Jan 30, 2004
106,007
14,013
78
and now PJ is on the bench

for ******* nothing

I cannot possible express how much I ******* hate these idiots, they should be publicly ridiculed until the end of time, I would get kicked out of that ******* arena
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Volleyball Two Wildcats win SEC weekly awards as Kentucky VB preps for another top 10 matchup
  2. 02 KSR Basketball WATCH: Mark Pope's Media Day Press Conference
  3. 03 KSR Basketball A meeting with Mark Pope turned Malachi Moreno's stubborn summer into dramatic improvement
  4. 04 KSR Football The Power K is back! Kentucky teases throwback look for LSU game
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Will Stein's Kentucky is making a case to the No. 7 receiver in the 2028 class