********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Jan 10, 2015
19,356
33,104
62
Williams is the biggest flopping @#tch I've ever seen and he's the biggest fouling $#tch I've ever seen. He gets away with both of them!
 

TankedCat

Heisman
Nov 8, 2006
22,792
21,500
0
If Hagans refuses to shoot , I'd give Quickly more time. Playing 4 on 5 on offense isn't going to work with PJ out
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR KSR Today: South Carolina Week for the Top 25 Wildcats, UK Basketball Media Day, and more
  2. 02 KSR Football Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama
  4. 04 KSR Volleyball No Gaerte, No Problem: No. 3 Kentucky VB sweeps No. 7 Texas
  5. 05 KSR Football Recruiting Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville