********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

oldsports_

Heisman
Dec 18, 2010
22,833
38,981
113
UT 7-9 from 3 point We didn't guard it in Nov, and we aren't guarding it today. What gives?
 

KyCatFan1

Heisman
May 6, 2002
30,867
31,594
113
I hate our offense so much. We have a chance for 2 for 1 and we screw around and waste clock.
 

wildcat1515

All-Conference
Feb 7, 2006
5,445
2,937
113
KJ should have shot that on the rebound, why bring it back down. He was way above everyone.
 

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,958
102,153
113
Down 5.

PJ with two quick fouls.

TN with 7 first half threes.

Yeah, I'll take it.
 

liveblue92

All-Conference
Jan 23, 2011
2,972
3,118
0
Calipari sitting players for the entire half with two fouls is so infuriating. Has he always been this strict about it?
 

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,578
72,685
113
It's amazing how good veteran teams are out of timeouts and baseline entry plays.

I'm not sure what Cal is going to draw up here, but I hope it's good, because we're losing momentum
 

fatguy87

All-American
Oct 8, 2004
13,764
9,093
0
Tennessee is making all their jump shots, not just threes. We’ve locked down the paint
 

ck-2

Heisman
Apr 7, 2007
11,306
19,154
113
Blind squirrel finds an acorn every once in a while. I’ll take it.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football The Power K is back! Kentucky teases throwback look for LSU game
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Will Stein's Kentucky is making a case to the No. 7 receiver in the 2028 class
  3. 03 KSR Football Recruiting Kentucky Football Receives Prediction to Land a 5-Star Recruit
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Add Jerone Morton to Kentucky's injury report; Kam Williams progressing well
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky vs. LSU Game Time Announced