I wonder if Perry Ellis (Kansas) was his idol growing up.
Yeah what has happened to his great defense.Hagans is getting destroyed by Bone. Put IQ in and see if he can do any better
You don’t guard they will hit the shotsI thought ut would cool off shooting j’s. so far not.
Ball game there. Someone else said it. PJs IQ just isn’t very high.
I’d be happy with 4 minutes where they miss everything.I don't see how we can win this game with UT making EVERY SINGLE shot. If we somehow manage to win this game it will because we have a 8+ minutes of really solid defense
Gotta do something with Bone, Hagans can’t guard him.
I don’t think they will. We either out shoot them or lose.I thought ut would cool off shooting j’s. so far not.
KSR Football
More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
KSR Volleyball
Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball
KSR Basketball
Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'