********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

ck-2

Heisman
Apr 7, 2007
11,306
19,154
113
If we stand our ground and quit trying to block every shot we’ve got this!!!!!!!
Proud of our team!!!
 

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,964
102,185
113
That was a big boy rebound for KJ.

I like what I'm seeing from him and Ashton down the stretch.
 

UKvisitor_rivals101449

All-American
Jan 3, 2007
18,099
8,602
0
 
  • Like
Reactions: jameslee32
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
  3. 03 KSR Football Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
  4. 04 KSR Football 4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB