********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Sep 13, 2003
23,905
33,655
113
Shows with a block call our way!!! I think I'm going to pass out!!!!

I'm AMAZED!!!!:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:
 

chroix

Heisman
Jul 22, 2013
10,871
27,543
113
What in the hell was that sequence? Refs trying hard to job us. Keldon ain’t having it
 

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,964
102,179
113
UK's intensity down the stretch:

 
  • Like
Reactions: ukfan041
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Sources Say talks injuries, roster and staff updates, Big Blue Madness and MORE from UK Media Day!
  3. 03 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Kentucky Swing Game at South Carolina
  4. 04 KSR Football Why Will Stein tries to keep his emotions in check on Saturdays
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Florida's Denzel Aberdeen is eligible to play a fifth season of college basketball