A
LMAO. I’m sitting with a TN fan and he admitted grant charged and now isn’t even mad after Keldon didn’t get called for a charge (yes it both were charges) because he understands the first call was a bad call
Cal made him call it a block, they owed us that one after the one on Reid.Shows with a block call our way!!! I think I'm going to pass out!!!!
I'm AMAZED!!!!:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:
I'm in Shepherdsville, KY. I better shut my mouth before Doug Shows throws me out of my living room. [laughing]
KJ didn't charge. Williams cut under him.LMAO. I’m sitting with a TN fan and he admitted grant charged and now isn’t even mad after Keldon didn’t get called for a charge (yes it both were charges) because he understands the first call was a bad call
KSR Football
More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
KSR Volleyball
Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball
KSR Basketball
Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'