Yeah but that was entirely predictable. Hard to play lock down D when ur up 30.UK’s defense this half has been pretty ugly
See this is why Richards makes you pull hair out. He looks legit these last two trips.
We are missing wide open threes all over the place
Glad I’m not the only one who has noticed this. It appears that Hagans just disregards Herro, especially if he has other options.The thing that kills me about Hagans is that he never passes Herro the ball. Herro is open on the wing and he throws a wild pass inside that has a 6% chance of being caught.
@HerrosHeroes other screen name, @KansasdumpsterWho were the numbnuts that said we were losing tonite cuz PJ wasn’t playin?!
Nice and One Nick!! He needed that.
What’s up with Herro missing two wide open theees in a row though?
I didnt say that, but will admit i was concerned. Until the 2nd trip down the court.Who were the numbnuts that said we were losing tonite cuz PJ wasn’t playin?!
That's what he/she said last night. I don't understand why people have more than one, but whatever makes 'em happy I guess.Lol is this true? He made a new acct?
What percentage of UK games do you actually enjoy watching?We are missing wide open threes all over the place
Glad I’m not the only one who has noticed this. It appears that Hagans just disregards Herro, especially if he has other options.
KSR Basketball
Former Kentucky guard Kerr Kriisa pleads guilty to federal wire fraud
KSR Football
KSR Today: Let LSU weekend begin!
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star DL Kellan Hall will return to Kentucky this weekend, prized DB Grayden Reid too
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club