He's been huge this half. They're too small in the backcourt.Keep driving it Hagans!
It's #10's day today.![]()
Guarantee he willDon’t go to stall ball!!!!
Now we are looking at winning, but refs trying to win their spread bets. Look for more odd calls in this last 3 minutes.
Tyler is playing like chit today
He’s locked down Magee, so I’m fine with his offense. Has to be exhausting to chase that kid all over the court.Tyler is playing like chit today
My stomach feels like an earthquake insideOh. I feel sick. And I’m not even watching.
Herro looks gassed. He has been chasing on D all game.
I think I'm having a panic attack!!!!!!!!!!!!
Herro looks gassed. He has been chasing on D all game.
Tyler is playing like chit today
Cal has timeouts because he really cant take him out.Herro looks gassed. He has been chasing on D all game.
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina