where can we listen to the game on streaming radio or watch it streaming on the internet? 840 isnt broadcasting it!
GEEZ!
All games stream on NCAA.comwhere can we listen to the game on streaming radio or watch it streaming on the internet? 840 isnt broadcasting it!
GEEZ!
Reid was quoted as saying he heard something pop when he got hurt too, IIRCThat should clear the air on PJ.
Heard a pop tho? That doesn’t sound good. Can it be a sprain if he heard a pop?
I f***** tired of injuries during the tourney.
I say Richards gets charged with 8 block(ed shots)block/charge +8.
Reid was quoted as saying he heard something pop when he got hurt too, IIRC
where can we listen to the game on streaming radio or watch it streaming on the internet? 840 isnt broadcasting it!
GEEZ!
I’m so sick of hearing this PJ ****. My team is on the floor.Heard something pop is a new wrinkle in this. Not good.
If the MRI and Xrays came back negative, I don't see how it could be serious?
No. I would bet on it. Right out of the gateAny doubt that Wofford hits their first three?
As a former pathologist - sprains don't pop.
Today was the first I have heard of a pop. Who knows what is going on.As a former pathologist - sprains don't pop.
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’