We have to be leading the nation on getting charges called against us.
Reid out alsoGood grief. Wofford timeout, bucket, charge, tv timeout, momentum gone.
Fun.
I don't think I've seen so many charges before in a UK game before
Nick and EJ just aren’t good at basketball. I’m sorry.
Cal needs to fight for his players and let refs know they are not calling even game.
It only works against dumb teamsEveryone pulling for the Grant Williams playbook I see
Reminds me of Crybaby William's for UT!This big man for Wofford is a charge taking p#$$y
KSR Basketball
Official measurements from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day are here!
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
On3 Football
SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
KSR
KSR Happy Hour: Counting down to Kentucky vs. LSU
KSR Football
Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker