***Official Game Thread***

stuway

All-American
Mar 29, 2007
4,543
5,913
0
Thank God they have played lime crap too. I mean this is one of the worst games we have played all year and still may win
 

Saven

All-Conference
Apr 24, 2012
6,269
1,278
0
My dog just ran under the bed. I think I scarred her for life

Lol. I remember when Tubby called the infamous time out against Michigan State in 2005, my dad yelled "SON OF A *****!!!!" at the top of his lungs and it was the loudest I have ever heard him scream at a UK game before - or any sports game. I had to go downstairs for some reason and in the shadows behind a whole bunch of stuff that was stored down there I saw a couple of eyes pop out. It was the most scared my dog ever was. [roll]
 

*CatinIL*

Heisman
Jan 2, 2003
24,651
40,237
113
 

ZaytovenCat

All-American
Apr 25, 2013
24,121
8,946
97
Cal should be fired if he blows this damn game. No joke 100% serious. How many games does he have to blow before he learns bleeding clock leads to bad shots!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: tenncats
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR KSR Happy Hour: Counting down to Kentucky vs. LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
  3. 03 KSR Football Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
  5. 05 KSR Football Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings