Official Game Thread

TheDude73

Heisman
Jan 7, 2006
24,324
24,110
113
Really only Robinson taking threes. I'm not seeing as much of the double screens and cuts and kicks as I expected.

Looks like we're seeing what we all thought couldn't happen, happen. 10 guys that can hit threes and only one guy has hit two....
 

NociHTTP

Heisman
Mar 8, 2023
13,165
20,551
113
Ball movement stops when Kerr is in there. He'll be valuable as a defensive stop.
 

Jamal Mercer

Heisman
Feb 7, 2008
10,805
23,537
0
Well…..this is not as encouraging.

Nobody beating anyone off the dribble, and chucking contested 3s.

Butler and Oweh at least get after it on the defensive end.
 

rus22

Senior
May 25, 2007
264
441
63
Yoi
Really only Robinson taking threes. I'm not seeing as much of the double screens and cuts and kicks as I expected.

Looks like we're seeing what we all thought couldn't happen, happen. 10 guys that can hit threes and only one guy has hit two....
We have played like 8 mins. Relax. This is good for this team. They need to see adversity
 

DaDirtyLeb69

Heisman
Jan 4, 2022
46,000
73,743
113
I hope folks learn one thing. Not to overreact when Kentucky beats a D2 team because they can look like they do right now
 

trey g 4 UK

All-Conference
Jan 7, 2013
976
1,911
0
Now all of a sudden no one on the team can shoot! This is what happens when you live and die by the 3. I don’t like it.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
  2. 02 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  3. 03 KSR Preps KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition
  5. 05 KSR Football Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win