*Official UK vs. Morehead Gamethread*

ManitouDan_anon

Heisman
Dec 7, 2006
20,073
32,434
0
If I could ever. Be granted a big blue wish I’d wish we never run the Statue of Liberty OOB play ever again . Starr stands there with arm up . ugh .
 

bkingUK

Heisman
Sep 23, 2007
18,693
22,496
0
I still haven’t seen my dad’s picture in crowd. Give me my money back UK. Also, I hope he doesn’t see it til Christmas
 

*CatinIL*

Heisman
Jan 2, 2003
24,651
40,237
113
I have no clue who these players are but this guy is my official favorite player!
 
  • Like
Reactions: drbubba

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,686
62,571
113
Sooooo.. safe to say Cal was sandbagging a bit with his panic comments?

Who knows.. but mainly, I hope that Duke fan threw himself out a window by now.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Bio Blast: South Carolina Gamecocks
  2. 02 KSR KSR Show, 9/29: Tune in live at 10 a.m.
  3. 03 KSR KSR Today: Kentucky Basketball gets Rolling, Stein Previews South Carolina
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season