I’m guessing @Wall2Boogie has been arrested?
I’m guessing @Wall2Boogie has been arrested?
Didn't see him post one so figured someone had to start it.
Seriously? Why?
Come on over I started it and didn’t realize someone else did alsoI’m guessing @Wall2Boogie has been arrested?
Yeah, at least play toe to toe with them out of the gate no long drought to start things off.Really, really, really, REALLY would love for UK to start off the game well. Don’t think I can handle a 14-4 deficit or something stupid like that.
Hope you’re right. Will he hold Maye to less than double digits?Luke Maye saw Reid and **** his pants
Same here. Would be a confidence breaker.Really, really, really, REALLY would love for UK to start off the game well. Don’t think I can handle a 14-4 deficit or something stupid like that.
Come on over I started it and didn’t realize someone else did also
Hope you’re right. Will he hold Maye to less than double digits?
Cal said he was going to put a stop to that crap. Hold guys to start communicatingWe can't defend the three. They'll get up early very quickly with the three.
I wanted to apologize to you. I didn’t check before I posted. I just go on and post bbefore checking. Thank you go starting a game thread though. I wasn’t trying to be malicious or step on your toes.Just heard a C A T S Cats Cats Cats cheer.
I wanted to apologize to you. I didn’t check before I posted. I just go on and post bbefore checking. Thank you go starting a game thread though. I wasn’t trying to be malicious or step on your toes.
I wanted to apologize to you. I didn’t check before I posted. I just go on and post bbefore checking. Thank you go starting a game thread though. I wasn’t trying to be malicious or step on your toes.
KSR Football
Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
KSR Football
See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium
KSR Football
How Kentucky "Put the Icing on the Cake" with Historic 2-Point Conversion
KSR Football
Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
KSR Football
Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia