Official Wednesday Prediciton Thread...........

DerHntr

All-Conference
Sep 18, 2007
16,134
3,508
113
I have shed my wool after the last few performances by this team. I hope I am wrong but I've got a bad feeling about this game. We are better than them. We match up well. We are supposed to win. But I just can't shake the feeling that Hans and Barry will continue their cold streak and that someone on the Ducks will get hot from three-point and put up 42 on us.

God let me be wrong. Maybe that feeling is just a breakfast burrito.
 

FQDawg

Senior
May 1, 2006
3,076
618
113
Barry and Hans stay cold, we get down by seven or so in the second half, Jamont tries to single-handedly bring us back with a stunning array of ill-advised pull up threes on the break that barely draw iron and we lose by 15.

But, hey, I hope I'm wrong.
 

VegasDawg13

Freshman
Jun 11, 2007
2,191
80
48
Last time I had a bad feeling going into a first round game against a Pac 10 team because we sucked so bad in the SECT, we beat the **** out of them. So, I'll go with that.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou