Oh So Quiet

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
Baseball Celebrate GIF by Major League

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
How bad of a coach is Bianco? Jeez. I know he’s got almost 1,000 wins and a national title and all, but as we’ve learned repeatedly from the board experts, only a worthless terrible clueless POS could follow up a natty with back-to-back horrible years like OM is having***

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
How bad of a coach is Bianco? Jeez. I know he’s got almost 1,000 wins and a national title and all, but as we’ve learned repeatedly from the board experts, only a worthless terrible clueless POS could follow up a natty with back-to-back horrible years like OM is having***
If not for that miracle run through the tournament as a 3 seed to the natty, Bianco would’ve been fired long ago. Hell, if they hadn’t been selected as the last team in he might’ve been fired then. He definitely would’ve been fired after last season last-place finish. It’s crazy how they have mirrored us exactly the last few seasons. I guess if the trend follows, they’ll finish 13th place this season.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
My face book wall lights up with Rebel post when they win. I have nothing on it.

Lowdog

Jan 1, 2019
Where was what they consider the best tradition in all of college baseball the beer showers.
Its really hard on them to be the flagship university and consistently lose to their inferior little brother. Hotty Toddy! Don’t forget the grove. What a joke.

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
If not for that miracle run through the tournament as a 3 seed to the natty, Bianco would’ve been fired long ago. Hell, if they hadn’t been selected as the last team in he might’ve been fired then. He definitely would’ve been fired after last season last-place finish. It’s crazy how they have mirrored us exactly the last few seasons. I guess if the trend follows, they’ll finish 13th place this season.
If we hadn’t put a position player on the mound to try and close out the Governor’s Cup then we probably win that game, Sharks miss the tournament and Keith Carter follows through with the planned firing of Bianco.

Last edited:

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Honestly l, I do feel a little bad for them. They had to actually ‘gasps’ drink the beer, instead of throwing it all over the gahdamn place.

Reactions: CochiseCowbell

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
It’s crazy how they have mirrored us exactly the last few seasons. I guess if the trend follows, they’ll finish 13th place this season.
It’s really not that crazy….that’s the point. It’s college baseball. You build a roster to a peak level, ride it to wherever it takes, then the draft (and now portal) fallout afterwards takes its toll. Look at what McCants is doing at Bama. Think they don’t miss him? Look at LSU….hands down the best program in the country AND they won the offseason portal big time. They suck after winning the natty, too.

Mike Bianco is an outstanding college baseball coach. Objectively one of the 20-25 best ever….at worst. The fact that he is not immune and LSU and Jay Johnson are not immune from these huge down cycles after the mountaintop should be eye opening for every MSU fan that’s been shítting on Lemonis for 2.5 years.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
As someone who lives less than an hour and a half from both Oxford and Tuscaloosa, OM sidewalk fans are far worse than Bama sidewalk fans. The only good thing about the OM sidewalk fans is they are like locusts. They only come out every ten years or so.

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
It’s really not that crazy….that’s the point. It’s college baseball. You build a roster to a peak level, ride it to wherever it takes, then the draft (and now portal) fallout afterwards takes its toll. Look at what McCants is doing at Bama. Think they don’t miss him? Look at LSU….hands down the best program in the country AND they won the offseason portal big time. They suck after winning the natty, too.

Mike Bianco is an outstanding college baseball coach. Objectively one of the 20-25 best ever….at worst. The fact that he is not immune and LSU and Jay Johnson are not immune from these huge down cycles after the mountaintop should be eye opening for every MSU fan that’s been shítting on Lemonis for 2.5 years.
Don’t worry. There are some fans who will never stop shitting on Lemonis, just like the School to the North ***** on their winningest baseball coach ever.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
One of life's great pleasures is not having to hear an Ole Miss fan brag about Ole Miss.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Don’t worry. There are some fans who will never stop shitting on Lemonis, just like the School to the North ***** on their winningest baseball coach ever.
A bunch of us faulted him for recruiting and not for being a bad coach. We still don't have much depth, see mid-week game results, but we're a much improved team from the last two years.

HotMop

May 8, 2006
ISWYDH