I wouldn’t doubt it.Yall do realize don't you that, even though we have dumped lots more money in baseball, Mississippi's baseball budget is 10 mill plus vs our $7 mill?
I wouldn’t doubt it.Yall do realize don't you that, even though we have dumped lots more money in baseball, Mississippi's baseball budget is 10 mill plus vs our $7 mill?
Breaking news: Auburn did, in fact, roll over.I don’t expect Auburn to just roll over
Stop.They were 15th in RPI heading into the tournament, missed hosting by 1-2 games.
2022 they were the last 17ing team in the field.
Fact… had they not lost to OM, I would have enjoyed seeing all those sad faces in the crowd.Breaking news: Auburn did, in fact, roll over.![]()
Sweet, sweet tears.Fact… had they not lost to OM, I would have enjoyed seeing all those sad faces in the crowd.
unfortunately this is this teams MO when we get hit in the mouth in a seriesIf there is any slim chance for us to come all the way back and win this, it involves Ryan McPherson having a legacy game tomorrow and then we get into another home run derby on Monday and somehow come out ahead this time.
Feels really unlikely, but I’ll be disappointed if we just lay down and die tomorrow without much fight.
Only good thing about that super is that one of them had to lose.Fact… had they not lost to OM, I would have enjoyed seeing all those sad faces in the crowd.
Well, it’s comforting to know that our 2001 football team could have won the CFP if given a shot, and it was around then, if preseason hype is the only criteria being used***Stop.
They were one of the favorites to win preseason 2022 and underachieved. As far as team potential ie “best” they were always top 5 that year. They benefitted from COVID just like we did.
But hey if you want to worry go ahead. They may win they may not. But they aren’t better than UNC, USC, Georgia, Bama or Texas at minimum.
We are a really good team that drew a terrible matchup....UGA is just better.UGA has a good team. State... has some holes. Oak will need pitchers, a solid 3B and ss in the portal to get "his team" I keep hearing about.
Meanwhile Bama and OM will be in Omaha. Most likely
Maroon and White Football
2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS